- 2017 -
This report covers the date range of January 1, 2017 - November 14, 2017
- Followers: began at 333 and currently sit at 20,601
- Over 68 million total streams on the platform, with 64 million+ streams occurring in 2017
- Tracks have been saved 950k+ times during 2017
- Spotify Singles session has 1 million+ streams and 29k+ saves
- Currently sits in 400 playlists with 22,306,128 followers
- Followers: began at 230 and currently sit at 2,493
- Likes: began at 2,170 and currently sit at 15,307
- Followers: began at 183 and currently sit at 1,328
- Followers: began at 661 and currently sit at 4,111
According to Next Big Sound, shallou's Audience Reach is Moderate, Audience Engagement is Strong, Metric Trend is Viral, and Artist Stage is Established
shallou has been Shazam'd 100k+ times this year and has 88k+ followers on the platform
You and Me
Released on November 2, 2017 via Tunecore in the US, and a licensing partnership with AllPoints / Believe Distribution Services
The song has amassed 1,112,762 million streams globally, 59k+ saves, and been placed in 120+ playlists as of November 14th
Viral Chart Peaks: United States #40, Belgium #44, Hong Kong #31, Estonia #44, Taiwan #28, Thailand #14
Top 200 Chart Peaks: Taiwan #173
New Music Friday: AU, TW, PL, THA, CA, FR, ID, IT, MY, PH, SG, TK and US (13 in total, 3.5M sub count)
Spotify-Owned Playlist Support: New Indie Mix, Friday Cratediggers (Cover Artist), Pop Rising, Weekly Buzz, New Dance Beats, Hot New Dance, Young & Free, Chill Vibes, Pop All Day, Chill Tracks (Cover Artist), Good Vibes, Pop Chillout, Left Of Center, Chill Mode: On, Fresh Electronic, Underground Hits, Lavorare Con La Musica, Feel Good Dinner
Third-Party Playlist Support: the song currently sits in playlists from curators such as Chill Nation, Koala Kontrol, La Belle Musique, Majestic Casual, Afrojack, MTV, Pretty Lights, R3HAB, Axwell, Kaskade, and others.
apple music / itunes performance
The song has 200k+ streams globally as of November 14th
iTunes Electronic Chart Peaks: United States #51, Canada #8, Australia #7, Austria #7, Thailand #3, Philippines #46, Italy #27
Apple Music Electronic Chart Peaks: United States #24, Canada #10, Singapore #197, Kenya #68, Slovenia #67, Vietnam #105, New Zealand #135, Australia #134, Guatemala #187
Apple Music Playlist Support: Best of the Week (AU, NZ, CA), #glitchwitch, Today at Apple, Future Sounds, Today's Chill (US, CA), Chill House, The A-List: Electronic (CA, AU, NZ)
other notable highlights
Featured in Amazon's Fresh Selections, Chill House, and Study Vibes playlists
Deezer supported via the following playlist inclusions - Chill Relax (FR), Decouvertes (FR), Nieuwe Tracks (BE), Nouveutes Electro (FR), Top Electro (FR) Deephouse (DE) (total subs 440k)
Reached #1 on Hype Machine and remained at the top spot for nearly 48 hours
In rotation on SiriusXM's Chill Station with 31 spins last week
Receiving airplay on Australia's Triple J Radio
Nomad Series video in rotation 'Across The Board' on MTV Australia television broadcast
SiriusXM selected the song to play on the YouTube EDM 15 show. This is a weekly show driven by YouTube data and curated by SiriusXM, hosted by The Chainsmokers.
all becomes okay EP
Released on May 12, 2017 via Tunecore worldwide
The EP has 29 million+ streams globally and 625k+ saves on Spotify, and has 50 million+ collective streams and 6,000+ collective units sold across all platforms
The lead single 'Begin' peaked at #200 on Spotify Top 200 Charts, #48 on Hong Kong's Viral Chart, #34 on Latvia's Viral Chart, and currently sits at 21+ million streams on Spotify. The song also reached #1 on SiriusXM Chill, rotation on Sirius XM Alt-Nation, and peaked at #44 on the Billboard Dance Charts where it remained for nine weeks before falling
- Over the course of 2017, shallou toured North America as direct support for Basecamp, Petit Biscuit, and QuinnXCII along with a stop at Panorama Festival in New York
- 2018 -
All music will be released via Tunecore in the US, and a licensing partnership with Believe Digital for ROW
- January 18th: New single ‘Lie’ on stores, taken to radio, sent wide. Preview link coming soon.
February + March + April: Announcing, rolling out, and releasing new EP. There will be two singles releasing before the EP.
April: Record Store Day vinyl release on April 21st.
shallou will be direct support for Big Gigantic on their North American run during January and February. The rooms are ranging from 1200-4000 capacity. All dates announcing in November.
shallou will be performing his first headlining shows in February and March in Los Angeles, San Francisco, and Brooklyn. The dates are at shallou.com/tour and on the flyer below.
May + June + July: multiple festival performances already confirmed. Announcements coming soon.
- "His vulnerability makes him stand out from the pack" FADER
- "It's time electronic communities of all kinds start paying him his due" Hillydilly
- ''Ambient pulses shimmer in and out'' SPIN
- “Continues to impress us with each of his releases” This Song Is Sick
- "One of the best songs you'll hear this week" Acid Stag
- "Blissfully chill" Pilerats
- "shallou’s ambient electronics are transformative" Nylon